Study Lead Monitor
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Study Lead Monitor to join a multinational pharmaceutical company who focuses on delivering services and products that benefit and improve the quality of people's lives. You will join our client on a contract basis located in Berkshire.
- Accountable for overseeing all operational aspects of monitoring and site management activities for the assigned less complex Phase II-IV internally monitored and outsourced clinical trials for the organisations Global Clinical Development and Global Medical Affairs.
- Ensures study processes and expectations correspond to the practicality of conducting the trial from the operational perspective, from study feasibility to study close out.
- You will be a core member of the Study Team, representing Global Monitoring and Site Management as well as the Clinical Trial Investigators and Site Staff.
- Advisor to Study Team as expert in all operational aspects of conducting a clinical trial from the monitor and Investigator perspectives.
- Leads and manages the assigned Country Lead Monitors and CRAs globally.
- Supports GMSM Country Management in overseeing the operational conduct and quality oversight of the study from the country perspective.
- Reviews Country Monthly Reports, tracks operational study activities and progress, proactively identifies issues and escalates appropriately to ensure timely corrective and preventive actions are taken.
- Consolidates Country Monthly Reports for Study Manager. Identifies potential study specific resource constraints and liaises with LHMSM for LHMSM to resource study appropriately.
- Co-operates with GCO-Business Management & Operational Oversight-GCO to develop Monitoring and Site Management component of the Operational Quality Oversight Plan and if required, Data Verification Initiatives.
- Conducts co-monitoring visits and reviews Periodic Monitoring Visit Reports according to the Operational Quality Oversight Plan.
- Responsible and accountable for developing the study specific Monitor Training Plan and Investigator Site Training Plan.
- Obtains requisite functional and legal/compliance approvals and coordinates activities related to multi-center Monitor and Investigator Site Training Meetings.
- Accountable for developing Monitor training materials, ensure study specific training of Monitors, trains new Monitors to the study and reviews and approves training content changes.
- Develops Investigator and Site staff training material for functional and operational study activities.
- Makes presentations as assigned at Investigator Site and/or Monitor Training as assigned.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills, strong oral presentation, interpersonal, problem solving, decision making, issue identification and issue resolution skills are required.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 7 years of relevant healthcare experience with 5 years of direct monitoring experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and ICH-GCP (International Conference of Harmonization - Harmonized Tripartite Guidelines) and federal and international regulations.
- Awareness and understanding of cultural differences as well as regional operational differences.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the drug development process including: monitoring and site management processes; regulatory and drug safety requirements; and data management processes.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF130000 - CHF150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a world-wide healthcare organisation whose products and services are used to help care for patients who are critically ill.
CHF110 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation