This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Statistician to join a brilliant CRO on a permanent basis located in London. Our client is focused on being committed to saving many lives and preventing long term disability as well as reduce healthcare costs.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will reconcile, prepare and validate data for statistical analysis.
- Utilise statistical software, with preference to SAS, to perform data analysis and produce visualisations which R may be taken into consideration for.
- You will prepare both clear and concise reports and presentations to discuss discoveries to non-technical shareholders.
- Assist in designing and performing experiments or studies linked to cardiovascular health results.
- Be a part of the clinical research fellowship initiative, designed to educate clinicians in the research of statistical strategies.
- Keep updated on industry trends and advancements in new or current statistical strategies.
- Contribute to present clinical research projects, into the design of new clinical projects and publish research in clinical scientific journals, etc.
- The ideal candidate will develop and uphold statistical models to assist with research initiatives.
- Implement statistical strategies to analyse real-world data linked to thrombosis and cardiovascular health.
- Assist with the acquisition and execution of new data sources, data gathering methods, and analytical practices.
- Aid personnel with data manipulations and analytic strategies to improve analytic deliverables when necessary.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a pertinent field such as statistics, epidemiology, predictive modelling practices, etc, though those with a lower degree level with demonstrable work experience may be take into consideration.
- Expertise on statistical ideas and strategies.
- Competence in statistical coding, ideally with SAS.
- Familiarity with R, Python or any other statistical software will also be taken into consideration.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A track-record of publications on one or more of the following: statistics, machine learning, computational optimisation, open-source software, predictive analytics, clinical research, etc.
- Capable of implementing data mining practices and statistical modelling to large amounts of population health data to discover optimal treatment and utilisation patterns that can lead to improved health results.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$190000 - $200000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Director of Biostatistics (USA) to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis.