Sr Manager Quality
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sr Manager Quality to join a top organisation who delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries all over the world. Our client is now focused on ensuring high-volume testing capacity for COVID-19 and have begun the work of building incremental testing capacity. This role is based in Manchester but there is the possibility to relocate anywhere across EU.
- You will be accountable for all aspects of the quality management in our Laboratory operation, encompassing clinical testing, operations and engineering functions.
- You will be taking control of daily quality Key Performance Indicators by monitoring and reporting.
- Take the lead on organising and performing assigned laboratory audits and ensure timelines for audits that meet established expectations.
- Maintain industry current knowledge, application, and certification status for various technical and quality auditing topics.
- Communicate as an independent operator with our Clinical team, Operations and Engineering leading the design and implementation of relevant quality management mechanisms.
- Work closely with the quality management team in other laboratories.
- Maintain broad-based expertise of cGLP's, industry policies, procedures and guidelines, regulatory requirements, etc. that are pertinent to laboratory testing of human samples.
- You will need to support laboratory accreditation to ISO15189/17025 activities and any other future external quality or regulatory requirements for the UK Laboratory.
- You will need require excellent communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a virtual-management environment.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Science, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Not required but a preferred qualification MsC or PhD in biomedical sciences or environment health and safety.
- Experience driving UKAS accreditation of diagnostic laboratory facilities, operating at CL2 or above. Thorough understanding of Quality Management Systems and current awareness of regulatory expectations and requirements for a diagnostic laboratory in UK.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an eTMF Compliance Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation focused on recognising and developing new mechanism antibiotics for
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on maximizing the benefits for patients and their families that healthcare provides for them and conducting their business
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Director for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology company on a permanent basis located in Stevenage.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a QA Manager to join one of the largest independent short-line pharmaceutical organisation where you will be accountable to lead the QA department