Sr Clinical Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Sr Clinical Project Manager to join a fantastic CRO on a permanent basis located in Slough. Our client is focused on offering services on clinical development solutions for their clients.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will guide and handle the cross-functional project teams.
- Handle contractual project deliverables, agreed timelines, quality/scope and cost, which involves oversight on progress through metrics.
- Serve as the main point of contact and mediator with the sponsor to offer outstanding customer service, as well as serving as an ambassador to promote the business's high quality and ethical image.
- You will develop suitable study management plans working alongside the service leads.
- Responsible for handling and reporting project finances, which involves management of out-of-scope actions as per company procedures.
- The ideal candidate will handle project risks and resolve issues.
- Accountable for handling vendors who offer services to assist on projects, which involves recognition of vendors, obtaining quotes for the scope of their work and handling this work as per the agreed contract.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a qualification in life science/linked area or corresponding mix of training, experience and education.
- Familiarity with handling various projects with services in a CRO or pharmaceutical organisation.
- Acquaintance of handling phase I-III patient studies from set-up to close-out on an international scale.
- Expertise on and ability to implement ICH-GCP regulations as well as any other suitable clinical research regulatory needs.
- Prior involvement in using eTMF and CTM tools.
- Familiarity with oncology and/or rare disease would be ideal.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£500 - £550 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis locate in London with hybrid working available.