Spotfire Programmer (home-based)
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Spotfire Programmer to be home-based anywhere in Europe or the USA for a Global CRO.
- Perform analytics for clinical trial and business operational analysis using data gathered from various Clinical Trials Management Systems - examples including Medidata CTMS, Oracle CTMS, IBM Clinical Development etc.
- Perform analytics for clinical assessments using data gathered from Clinical Data Management Systems and/or Electronic Data Capture systems - examples including Medidata Rave, InForm, Oracle Clinical, BioClinica CTMS, Castor EDC, etc.
- Perform, or provide insight to, backend programming within one of Spotfire, HTML or C#.
- Perform various predictive and/or simulation tasks including predictive modelling and machine learning.
- Represent as 'Project Lead' for studies including managing client relationships and expectation and supervising global teams of Programmers.
- Ability to successfully lead projects and/or a team of individuals to efficiently hit project milestones.
- MSc or BSc Degree in Computer Science, Analytics or relevant topic
- Experience of Clinical Trials within the CRO (preferable), Pharmaceutical or Biotech sectors is desirable
- Experience working with BI tools, namely Spotfire, is highly desirable
- Success/ comfort interacting with end users to adhere to requirements and processes
- Knowledge of the below terms/ standards:
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.