Senior Validation Engineer
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Validation Engineer to join a global organisation who values on providing healthcare specialists and their patients with highly rated medications. This role will be on a permanent basis and will be located in Englewood.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will review and approve validation project documentation.
- Organise and interface with the process unit heads, quality and engineering groups for assuring successful project execution.
- Computer System Validation experience with process control and automation systems.
- Experience with automation, commissioning, qualification or operations in a cGMP environment.
- Direct experience developing validation protocols and execution of protocols.
- Tactical thinker with experience working with customers developing testing, validation and/or quality strategies.
- You will arrange, manage, and execute multiple projects utilizing the project management methodologies.
- To support the development of best and proven validation practices in the validation department, based upon current industry guidelines and practices.
- To support regulatory submissions and regulatory agency inspections whenever required.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a highly regulated environment like biotechnology, pharmaceutical or related fields, including a significant exposure to regulatory requirements.
- To be educates at Bachelors' degree in life sciences or engineering or relevant fields preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP requirements as they pertain to the validation of manufacturing and lab equipment in a pharmaceutical environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$100000 - $115000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently has an exciting new opportunity within a very patient focused pharmaceutical company based in the US.
$10000 - $120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Lab Automation Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who will manage and implement the automation within the CGMP.
$62000 - $72000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an Equipment Validation Specialist to join a world-wide biotech organisation on a permanent basis in US.