Senior Supplier Quality Manager (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Supplier Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering life-changing medicines. This is a varied and interesting role working with Suppliers, Contractors and a broad range of the organisation's sites and functions
- To proactively ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during the planning, execution and close out phases of supplier related projects.
- Be accountable for the Quality System oversight of: Supplier selection processes, Technical Transfers, Validation, audits, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and Quality Agreements between the organisation and External Suppliers and between Global External Sourcing and the organisations Operations Sites.
- The preparation and submission of Supplier Quality Risk Assessments, and support to Regulatory Agency inspections of supplier sites.
- Drive quality improvements at the supplier as part of a cross functional team and provide authoritative QA advice to projects.
- You will support identifying, assessing and establishing suppliers, within Global Supplier Quality; making decisions and/or providing advice to Supplier Management / Project Management Teams regarding quality and pharmaceutical technology issues within their area of expertise.
- This role will also include the quality review and approval of Chemistry and Manufacturing Control documents associated with changes or product establishment at suppliers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- You will have a degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role.
- Prior experience working in a PCO/PET organization or Lean/Six Sigma training.
- Multi-site / multi-functional experience - particularly within a manufacturing site environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70 - €90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Trading Entity Compliance Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Dublin.
€70 - €120 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen for a Product Quality Lead - Biologics and Gene therapy to join a specialty biopharmaceutical company in Dublin on a 6-month contract basis.
£28000 - £28500 per annum
An opportunity has arisen at a top pharmaceutical organisation for a QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson prior are seeking a QA Director to join a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and affordable treatments for diseases