Senior Statistician (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Statistician to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global CRO. You will serve as the Project Lead representing Biostatistics for single/multiple projects and clients, including the coordination of all statistical project activities.
- Provide statistical support and expertise for the preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP), study protocols and the development of Case Report Forms.
- Complete review/quality checks on key statistical outputs including TFLs and CDISC datasets, produced by the programming team.
- Perform consultancy activities for key clients regarding statistical queries.
- Good project management skills.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in a cross functional environment.
- MSc or BSc Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related.
- Extensive experience within the CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech sectors.
- Strong statistical capabilities relating to clinical trial design and statistical analyses.
- Knowledge of SAS programming.
- Knowledge of CDISC (SDTM + ADaM) would be preferable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€85000 - €94000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal/Senior Statistician to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation located near Cologne in Germany.
€75000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Principal Biostatistician to join a top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company on permanent basis in Brussels.
£65000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology.
£90000 - £105000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for an Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£75000 - £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Principal Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Senior Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£65 - £75 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Principal Biostatistician for a fully remote position in the UK. If you have excellent experience in the Pharmaceutical industry