Senior Specialist Programmer (Remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline in various therapeutic area, who are looking for a Senior Specialist Programmer to join them on a 12-month contract basis. This position will work remotely in the UK only.
- To lead multiple projects within the SAS Programming of Oncology studies.
- Show expertise within SDTM, ADaM and tfl production.
- Alongside technical responsibilities be point of contact for the oversight of external vendor partners.
- To be comfortable programming RECIST and other data specific to oncology studies.
- Demonstrable experience as Lead Programmer, preferably within multiple studies.
- A minimum of 5+ years in SAS Programming positions within the Pharma/ Life Sciences Industry.
- Programming experience within Oncology studies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a Global Pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline in various therapeutic areas
€85000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Lead Statistical Programmer to join a medium-sized Pharmaceutical company in Cologne, Germany.