Senior Scientist in Vivo
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are partnering with a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation who are currently looking for an individual to join their team on a contract basis. Our client is focused on offering required treatments globally. The opening position available is for a Senior Scientist in Vivo.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will design, plan and conduct in vivo experiments in rodent models.
- Responsible for analysing fluids for biomarker quantification.
- Guarantee that work is conducted rendering to both SHE and GLS.
- Comprehend and display produced data and regulatory documents.
- Recommend and execute new models/assays pertinent to renal disease area.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Acquaintance with running in vivo experiments in rodents, such as renal models.
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent field.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Familiarity working in a pharmaceutical organisation would be ideal.
- Able to work a 1-year contract on location.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for an Analytical Scientist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
$130000 - $230000 per annum
New York, USA
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Scientist Director to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis.