Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Senior Scientist to join a top Biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Leiden.
- You will be responsible to guarantee the correct design and execution of experiments.
- Consider the long-term strategies of the project and align plans accordingly.
- Become subject matter expert, coach other scientists on their projects, monitor the scientific quality of outsourced activities, and work closely with the CSO/CDO.
- Accountable for ensuring the technical/scientific quality of biomarker assays, and/or the selection of drug candidates.
- Understand patent strategies, and how this may impact research strategies.
- Ability to multitask and to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a team player with a pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You have a PhD degree in molecular biology or life science technologies.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in (pre-)clinical research and biotechnological industry.
- Expertise in neuroscience therapeutic area, neurodegenerative cell and mouse models, and/or with antisense oligonucleotides is essential.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong scientific writing skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Assay Development Scientist to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
€90000 - €110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Group Bioassay to be responsible to identify and foster purposeful partnerships with key scientific influencers to drive new sources of patient value.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Production Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis in London.