This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Senior Scientist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a 12-month consulting assignment contract basis. Our client is focused on generating a healthier world to live in.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be accountable for designing, implementing, and analysing in vitro and ex vivo assays.
- Discuss outcomes, conclusions and suggestions to associates, line management and the project team.
- The ideal candidate will record experiments in lab books and databases rendering to company policy.
- You will guide others in assay development and optimisation of in vitro assays.
- Report to an expert member of personnel.
- Plan day-to-day tasks in guidance set by supervisor.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Familiarity running in vitro biochemical and cellular assays to offer potency and activity readouts, which involves the use of primary and recombinant cell lines.
- Past involvement with cell culture.
- A background in metabolic disease research areas.
- Acquaintance with illnesses pertinent cell types, for example: primary hepatocytes or hepatocyte-like cell lines in 2D cultures.
- Former involvement with ex vivo analysis of blood/tissue samples, for example qPCR for gene expression, western blots and ELISA.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.