Senior Research Executive
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with an innovative pharmaceutical organisation who focus on providing research intelligence and strategic recommendations. Our client is looking for a Senior Research Executive to join them on a permanent basis in London.
- You will conduct and manage 2-3 concurrent primary research projects surrounding: Product development, Market landscape & competitor assessment, Product Branding & communication and Brand positioning.
- Accountable for designing materials for qualitative and/or quantitative research studies input from your manager you will be writing guides and questionnaires and conducting in depth interviews with key respondents and manage central locations with clients present.
- You will interrogate the findings and helping to write presentations alongside senior team members to communicate findings from the project.
- Ongoing monitoring of job costs to meet budgets as well as managing junior members of your project team.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- More than 2 years of experience in market research (ideally healthcare but can be other market research sectors).
- Have experience in delivering & project managing multiple qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Experience in both Qualitative and Quantitative research.
- BSc / MSc / PhD in a relevant scientific or life science field is highly desirable and distinctly advantageous.
- Client management experience.
- Primary Research experience is essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a In House Lawyer to join their manufacturing centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage.