Senior QA Officer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Senior QA Officer to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Worthing. Our client is focused on changing many lives through developing ground-breaking treatment.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will process non-conformances, CAPA, change control, document control tasks, customer complaints and risk management.
- Uphold KPIs for training and raising any overdue training.
- Guarantee constant compliance of QA systems regarding change control, non-conformances. CAPA and customer complaints.
- Serve as the process owner for specific QA system(s) and mediate with UK or affiliated to form an alignment of systems.
- Offer quality leadership in assisting site operations such as manufacture, production, and quality control, as well as supplier technical/quality agreements.
- You will serve as the deputy for quality systems and training manager as and when needed.
- Responsible for both offering and presenting data/trends analysis for APR data and at monthly quality metrics, such as quality control, which involves alerting the QA systems manager/QA management of any adverse trends.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Demonstrable work experience.
- Familiarity with GMP regulations.
- Prior involvement working with steriles, biologics or injectables.
- Acquaintance with using a QMS and carried out CAPA's, deviations and any other documentation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Principal QA Representative to join a brilliant biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Cork.
£115000 - £125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director Clinical QA to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Up to £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Associate Director/Director GCP QA to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in the UK.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Baden-Wurttemberg.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Manager QA/EU QP Deputy to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Validation to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Shannon.