Senior PV Scientist
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior PV Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world. You will join them on a permanent basis, located in Cambridge.
- You will be involved in leading the safety strategy for the assigned drug development programme (this would include aggregating, reviewing, analysing and interpreting safety-related data to generate information to support safety decision-making by prescribers, patients and payers, with the ultimate goal of protecting patients).
- You will use your strong PV and scientific experience, knowledge, and skills to lead all aspects of PV, including authoring and / or providing input to safety-related documents, e.g. regulatory periodic safety reports and safety content of marketing authorisation applications.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- A life sciences/pharmacy/nursing degree (an MSc/PhD in scientific discipline preferred).
- Good understanding of epidemiology preferred.
- You will have strong working knowledge of PV regulations.
- Proven Patient Safety and/or Clinical/ Drug Development experience across a range of activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal PV Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.