Senior PV Quality Specialist (remote-based)
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Senior PV Quality Specialist to join a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation focused on the research and development of novel medicines and marketing them once they have been developed. This role will be on a 12-month contract where you will be required to work remotely.
- Accountable for fully participating, contributing to and leading activities that include the collection, analysis and reporting of PDS & PV quality and compliance data to ensure adherence to internal/external standards and regulatory requirements.
- PV/GCP Safety Inspection & Audit support, providing support for Deviations and Corrective Actions/ Preventive, and supporting or leading aspects of procedural document management and other PV QMS activities.
- Working in partnerships with other PDS sub-functional groups and other Compliance Departments will be integral to the successful fulfilment of this role.
- To provide support and guidance to other PV Quality Management colleagues.
- Can effectively map out simple processes and analyse existing simple processes to identify areas of weakness and suggest improvements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage, assess and visualize compliance, performance or PV-related data relevant to the assigned activities.
- Ability to process and manipulate data, analyse information effectively and reporting information to stakeholders and business leaders in ways that facilitate decisions and the creation of knowledge.
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, often simultaneously working on several projects at the same time.
- Requires a bachelor's Degree (preferably in a life sciences or healthcare related discipline).
- Typically, 5+ years' experience in pharmacovigilance or clinical safety related area with experience in quality related activities.
- Experience of data collection, management, reporting, or auditing is an advantage.
- Knowledge of CAPA processes required and experience of managing CAPA related activities desired.
- Good knowledge of key GVP regulatory requirements, in particular those relating to quality and quality management systems. Good understanding/experience in one or more specific area of GVP or Clinical Trial safety.
- A solid understanding of the key principles of good process design which embed quality and efficiency and enable effective measurement of performance.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading CRO who are recruiting for a Senior PV Manager to join them on a permanent basis, where you will be required to work remotely.
£55 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a PV Partnering Specialist to work remotely on a 6-month contract for a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation focused on the research