Senior PV Officer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior PV Officer to join a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes. You will join them on a permanent basis in Hurley.
- Accountable with the SCP to ensure the internal Pharmacovigilance function in the UK/IE affiliate is compliant with the smooth day to day running of the UK Pharmacovigilance function within the organisation.
- Create awareness and understanding of Pharmacovigilance at the UK IE affiliate.
- You will proactively ensure that affiliate people, processes and systems are in place (local PV system) for handling of any safety information received at local level and to ensure compliance to local and international PV regulations/guidelines/requirements and to the organisation's internal procedures.
- Ability to convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Ability to build effective teams.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Life science degree or qualified Pharmacist.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry or contract research organisation.
- Experience of training programmes.
- Good IT skills.
- Knowledge of international and national Regulations/legislation and guidance.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.