Senior Project Planner
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Project Planner to join a brilliant CDMO on a contract basis. For more information, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will supervise timetable deviations and variances and support the development of alternative strategies for corrective actions.
- Examine impacts to the critical path and near-critical actions and report to the project team.
- The ideal candidate will prepare and offer schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis.
- Preserve records of scope alterations, trends and variances that possibly affect schedule performance.
- Ensure credibility of the information contained in the schedule.
- You will develop, supervise and update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be implemented in the most effective manner.
- Responsible for preparing baseline schedules and schedule basis documents for approval by project teams.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering, science, or business management field or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in large capital projects within a pharma, biotech or similar.
- Hold an EU or Swiss Citizenship with the capacity to relocate to Switzerland for the duration of the contract.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Payroll Team Lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a PMU - Operations Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Corporate Tech Ops Operational Excellence Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in L'Aquila.