Senior Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation where you will join their team developing the company's software products on a permanent basis in Oxford.
- Accountable for relationship management of all internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination of internal & external resources for the execution of projects.
- Reporting and escalation to management as needed.
- Development and monitoring of detailed project plans to track & report progress against objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Consistent use of project tools & processes to measure performance.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, following appropriate processes and implementing configuration control to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Risk and Issue management, ensuring capture and mitigation plans are in place.
- An approachable and diplomatic personality whilst maintaining drive and persuasion.
- Capable to understand and manage all aspects off the project whilst empowering team members to deliver against their areas of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal stakeholder communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- A high level of competence in using Microsoft Office and project management software (Wrike, Microsoft Project etc.).
- Batchelors degree in relevant Science or Engineering subject.
- Significant demonstrable experience in a similar or related role (managing HW, SW, Applications or multi-function projects).
- Relevant project management qualifications (ideally Prince2 - but full training would be provided to successful candidates).
- Product supply chain management highly advantageous.
- Life science product delivery highly beneficial.
- Experience of product engineering and commercialisation processes beneficial.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF130000 - CHF150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a world-wide healthcare organisation whose products and services are used to help care for patients who are critically ill.
CHF110 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation