Senior Program Manager
Hobson Prior are looking for 2 Senior Program Managers to join world-wide pharmaceutical organisation who are determined to bring better health to patients. This position will be based in Zurich with 1 day working from home.
- Provides project management to the Medical Strategy Team, Medical Franchise Leadership Team and/or certain other functions in the CMO or GMA, in the successful delivery of multiple and/or complex projects within a single or across therapeutic areas for Global Medical Affairs.
- Leadership of the MFLT, MST and/or other teams, in strategic direction and translating project strategy into an efficiently executable plan.
- Predicting and planning solutions to achieve successful operational execution.
- Drives the team to achieve clarity on issues and focus on effective contingencies.
- Interfacing with senior management and influencing decision-making, monitoring slippage and developing strategies to get back on plan and navigating through the internal governance for projects.
- Co-operate with the Medical Freanchise Head, Global Medical Unit Head and CMO / GMA team members as well as other global, regional and local Medical Affairs, Commercial and R&D functions, as required, to ensure that the medical and functional strategy is integrated into an operational plan.
- Represents as a partner to CMO and GMA functional team members to determine project priorities, identify resource needs; co-lead key strategic planning activities; report program progress; oversee program budget; and execute communication and change management plans.
- Recognises and drives innovative process improvements with significant organizational impact and takes on, as needed, non-project responsibilities, which can include project management processes and systems
- Leads the program and project planning efforts of the MFLT, in defining and implementing the therapeutic strategy as well as maintaining oversight at the MST for the operational plans, execution strategies & critical path for the product.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and present key information objectively and collaborate effectively with management.
- Proven skills and strategic problem-solving ability.
- Ability to manage a global, matrix team.
- Ability to work in a highly complex, multi-cultural, often stressful environment.
- Highly effective communications skills (written and verbal).
- Project manager with 5 years+ pharmaceutical experience.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and program management experience in leading cross-functional, global projects within Medical Affairs, Clinical Research or other drug development related function.
- Knowledge of the drug development and commercialization process and an understanding of the functions within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing program level budgets across multiple projects.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines governing medical affairs.
- Applied knowledge of performance measurement (e.g. metrics, dashboards).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$200000 - $250000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director (Haemophilia) to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Boston.
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for Patient Access and Community Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a world-wide rare disease company