Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior/Principal Biostatistician (Machine Learning Biostatistician/Project Manager) to join a leading biopharmaceutical company on permanent basis. This position can be located in either the UK, Belgium, Germany or the US.
- Representing as a Biostatistician Study Lead, accountable for driving statistical input in one or more individual clinical studies within a clinical program or across multiple clinical programs.
- Giving technical and strategic oversight of deliverables outsourced to external CRO's or vendors. Producing and reviewing statistical deliverables for a submission or other regulatory interactions.
- Pro-actively driving and delivering statistical excellence to non-clinical development in Preclinical and Research areas, ensuring decision-making takes place within the parameters set by logical and quantitative scientific inference.
- Offer expert guidance on study design and appropriate statistical input on all aspects of analysis, interpretation of findings and reporting of results.
- Carrying out exploratory statistical analysis to gain novel insight that can be used to help inform the development of existing or new compounds.
- Actively driving innovation within the team and, transversally across SSI.
- Act as ambassador for SSI, representing the department internally and externally. Works within a Global team.
- Seeks information from the internal and external environment to understand the wider business, scientific and/or commercial context.
- Ability to serve as a principal statistical expert in SSI and across functions.
- Excellence in a variety of relevant statistical methodologies, for example Bayesian approaches.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of SAS and/or R programming.
- Excellent knowledge in visualization and simulation techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- PhD with 5+ years of experience.
- Master's degree with 7+ years of experience.
- 5-7 years of biostatistics experience within the Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical Industry (including clinical research organizations) or relevant academic role with proven successful track record in pharmaceutical development.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF110000 - CHF120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working a leading Software organisation who are seeking a Java Full-Stack Software Developer (Biologics) to join them on a permanent basis in Basel.
€60000 - €80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT Project Manager (Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning) for an exciting international career in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation