Senior Medical Information Associate
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Senior Medical Information Associate to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Uxbridge, however you will be required to work from home during the current times. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Accountable to provide written or verbal responses to medical questions referred by Medical Information/Affairs colleagues in affiliate offices, or by distributor companies, within the ACE region.
- Responding directly to medical requests from healthcare professionals and patients in countries within the ACE region that are not covered by affiliates or distributors.
- Accountable to maintain timely records of all information requests and responses within the global Medical Information database.
- Recognising, obtaining relevant data on, and accurately reporting any potential adverse events, special situation reports or product complaints to the appropriate internal departments in a timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance with Medical Information working practices and operating procedures.
- Managing medical information content requirements for the Cell Therapy (e.g. Medical Information Response Documents), including proactive identification of new content needed to support affiliates in responding to customer requests.
- Modifying Global Response Documents to be appropriate for use by the organisation's affiliates within Europe.
- Creating new Response Documents for topics that are the subject of frequent requests within the ACE region.
- Maintaining European Response Documents to ensure that they are up-to-date and appropriate for use by the organisation's affiliates within the ACE region.
- To coordinate appropriate staffing of Medical Information booths at major scientific congresses related to assigned therapy areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisation and project planning skills.
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Able to work under minimal direction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent project management and problem-solving skills and thinks creatively.
- Typically requires a Pharmacy or life sciences degree plus at least four years' experience in Medical Information in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior experience in writing Medical Information response documents is required.
- Prior Medical Information experience at a regional level in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulatory and legal requirements for the provision of medical information services in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have a broad knowledge and understanding of products and diseases that allows for independent provision of complex information that is accurate and meets all regulatory requirements.
- Thorough grounding in clinical pharmacotherapy is essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£85000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Final Signatory to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge.
£60 - £65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Writing Specialist for a home-based opportunity across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-wide biopharma organisation