Senior Medical Director
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Senior Medical Director to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Wilmington. Our client is focused on improving the lives of many through fundamental research and development.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will monitor ongoing medical data evaluation.
- The ideal candidate will drive the operational planning, content, implementation and delivery for the programs and studies.
- Handle daily clinical actions for clinical studies, which involves management of protocol amendments, monitor data evaluation actions, and discussing with investigators/sites where suitable.
- Accountable for trial medical/safety aspects and risk-benefit assessments assisted by the clinical trial scientists and pharmacovigilance.
- Work alongside pharmacovigilance on the development of risk management plans.
- Take on responsibilities as a program lead when allocated as a clinical lead for a program, mediating with the accountable program manager.
- Responsible for guiding the program core team.
- Cooperate with any other development functions, such as regulatory, pharmacovigilance, statistics, etc., to assist with clarity on clinical goals and drive in line with goals and expected results.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level with a scientific and clinical background in immuno-oncology and/or oncology.
- You will have full comprehension of the clinical and scientific strategies and approaches used in clinical development, from FIH to registration; familiarity with regulatory procedures and registration would be advantageous.
- Oncology/hematology board certified would be ideal.
- Various years of experience in immuno-oncology, oncology or infectious illnesses at the biotech/pharmaceutical and the academic environment, which involves guiding clinical development actions, preferably from exploratory phase I/II clinical trials through late-stage development in phase III and NDA/BLA proposal.
- Able to author high-quality and implementable trial designs and protocols.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.