Senior Medical Advisor
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Senior Medical Advisor to join a global Pharmaceutical company who are focused on understanding and solving healthcare needs of people all around the world, with a main focus on patients living with rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, cancer and immune diseases. This is an excellent opportunity where you will be involved in creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too!
- Accountable to provide medical support to other functions as directed by the Medical Franchise lead in the aligned therapy teams where required e.g. patient engagements, HTA submissions.
- You will be accountable to provide medical input to the franchise team within their therapy area so that all activities are conducted to high standards consistent with current legal and ethical considerations and Corporate policy.
- Interacting with KOLs to deliver the therapy area medical affairs plan meeting KOL needs, compliance requirements and ethical considerations.
- Implement elements of the therapy area Evidence Generation Programme to meet the local business, regulatory, access and ethical requirements.
- To support ethical compliance within the therapy area working collaboratively with compliance, transparency and other divisions.
- Accountable to advise and support the Franchise Medical Lead and act as a delegate for the Franchise Medical Lead as needed.
- You will be a UK Registered and Licensed Medical Practitioner.
- Final signatory experience.
- Minimum clinical experience of having completed Core Medical Training is required.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, Medicines Act and the Human Medicines Regulations, ABPI Code of Practice and standard operating procedures, and experience of their implementation within the business environment.
- Working knowledge of medical affairs including clinical trial design, management, analysis and reporting, including GCP.
- Preferred knowledge of specific products and related therapeutic areas, including key opinion leaders.
- Knowledge of the structure of the NHS.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€75 - €80 per hour
Braine-l'Alleud, Walloon Brabant
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Technical Writer to join a global biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases.
€65 - €70 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.