Senior Manager - Health Economics
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for a Senior Manager - Health Economics to join them on a contract basis in Uxbridge. The Health Economics Senior Manager develops and leads a Global Health Economics value-evidence strategy for either a pipeline asset or Marketed Product in oncology.
- Integrates with a global research team and program to support the asset, as well as with individual regional and local business units, in alignment with the strategy, tracks and executes the GHE plan and delivers against goals.
- Coordinates product and project activities.
- Has budget responsibility and may immediately, or over time direct and develop staff.
- Develops and communicates the Global Value Dossier and final value propositions and validates that the regional dossiers.
- Develops strategy and selection of Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) for interventional trials and observational studies. Develops FDA briefing documents for PRO label discussions.
- Develops core economic models with vendors or the organisations internal center of excellence.
- Works with the organisations international affiliates to adapt core economic models for regional use.
- Designs existing data studies, develops or approves research project plans, and oversees execution.
- Designs or approves GHE-related aspects such as statistical analysis plan of observational studies and interventional trials and consults on study execution.
- Develops and oversees/conducts relevant meta-analysis, PRO, systematic review, utility measurement or other outcomes research study as determined by product evidence generation plans/strategy.
- Helps design product evidence generation strategy and communicate plans to cross functions teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£65000 - £67000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for Health Outcomes Manager to join a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes
£70 - £72 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for a UK Health Economics Manager (Modeling) to join them on a contract basis in Uxbridge.