Senior Initiative Project Manager - Regulatory
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are recruiting for Senior Initiative Project Manager (Regulatory) to join a multinational healthcare company at their offices in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
- Lead and/or project manage complex global PDR business projects to simplify how we conduct our business, enable compliance with the Regulations and optimize innovation.
- Apply advanced knowledge in project management or strategic consulting to independently address complex problems.
- Develop, evaluate and manage business case and cost/ benefit analyses.
- Drive strategic discussions with business partners to define and deliver project scope and charter.
- Define approach to project delivery and develop the associated project plans and timelines. Lead the execution of the project and deliver projects on budget, on schedule, and with deliverables that meet or exceed customer expectations. Raise issues and drive issues to resolution. Implement and oversee risk management practices on the project.
- Recognise and recommend project deliverables that address the root cause of complex problems. Lead development of relevant Project Management deliverables.
- Provide change management leadership and guidance to ensure sustainable transformation. Ensure Change Management best practices are incorporated throughout the project delivery.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and executive management regarding project status, financial health, risks and mitigation of issues, and dependencies across projects.
- Contribute to the improvement of the PDR Portfolio & Organizational Development function via updating deliverables, sharing knowledge and enhancing tools and techniques.
- Lead or facilitate process improvement activities on projects using operational excellence methodologies and tools, such as value stream mapping, business process redesign, Six Sigma, LEAN, root cause analysis, etc.
- Provide strategic direction and serve as a consulting partner to business functions and other smaller projects to improve the success of the solution.
- Connect the project to PD and PDR strategic goals and ensure the solution positively impacts these goals.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize workload in accordance with business goals.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and influence management.
- Ability to foster a collaborative environment.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and effectively manage multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
- Proficiency with common project management tools such as MS Project is required.
- PMP (Project Management certification) or equivalent, Change Management certification and Process certification (e.g. Lean/Six Sigma) is a plus.
- Seven or more years of related experience in project management or strategic consulting in complex cross-functional projects is required.
- Experience in drug development projects pharmaceutical/biotech industry is strongly preferred; experience supporting a global team is a plus.
- Knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF60 - CHF65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Junior Regulatory Submission Publisher to a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
£50 - £55 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for a Regulatory Operations Manager to join them on a contract basis in Uxbridge.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Manager (CMC) to join a market leading, innovative immunology business on a permanent basis in Worthing.
CHF100 - CHF105 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF35.50 - CHF38.50 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Trademark Specialist to join a leading global pharmaceutical and biotechnology company who specialise in products and late-stage development compounds
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a medium-sized organisation who focus on partnering with Pharmaceutical and Generics companies
£65 - £70 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager (Oncology)- Reg Liaison to join a top Pharmaceutical organisation
£25 - £30 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (CMC) to join them on a 12-month contract
£60 - £65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Policy and Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation
£70 - £75 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Regulatory Project Manager to join the Antibody Purification Team at a leading biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Slough.