Senior GMP Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior GMP Project Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Oxford. Our client is focused on developing treatments against various illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will offer aid to the business development team and any other internal shareholders, which involves actions for example: hosting possible collaborator visits/meetings, preparing costings and supporting negotiations and writing contracts.
- Collaborate with the manufacturing centre head of GMP operations on the collaborator on-boarding process, moving collaborators into the manufacturing centre in an effective and efficient manner, guaranteeing that both the collaborators and the company's expectations are accomplished regarding budget, quality and timelines.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Demonstrable experience working in a GMP setting, ideally in vaccines/virology.
- Capable of relationship management within the biologics contract manufacturing, or a similar organisation.
- A background in science, specifically vaccines/virology.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.