Senior Director (Haemophilia)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director (Haemophilia) to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Boston. Our client concentrates on developing pioneering gene therapies to enable people living with chronic diseases live a better life.
- Represent as the organisation's medical expert for the haemophilia therapeutic area.
- Remain up to date with haemophilia therapeutic area and ensure this is appropriately communicated across the organisation
- Accountable to train staff in haemophilia therapeutic area as required.
- Deliver medical support and direction to the project teams and other groups within company as required.
- Leading and managing KOL interactions.
- Ensuring medical content of documents is accurate and of high quality.
- Appropriately manage and engage any third-party providers, eg events organisers, to ensure business objectives are met.
- Medical monitoring.
- Data analysis, interpretation, and reporting.
- Contribute to authoring of annual reports and other regulatory updates.
- Presentations to advisory committees, investigators and scientific meetings.
- Working closely with clinical operations, drug safety, regulatory affairs, and medical affairs.
- Proven ability to create and drive an effective medical strategy.
- MD or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience in clinical development. Ideally from early development, through CTA/IND, to filing of MAA/BLA and post approval development.
- Experience of the development of gene therapy medicinal products or rare disease products.
- Substantial experience in designing and executing clinical studies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Laboratory Director to join a top organisation who delivers products all over the world.
£250 - £300 per day
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide healthcare leader who are looking for a Final Signatory to join them remotely on a contract basis.