Senior Design Control Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Senior Design Control Engineer to join a fantastic medical device organisation on a permanent basis located in Vaud. Our client is focused on developing and producing high-end biomedical products.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will offer engineering and technical assistance to the quality division.
- Arrange and handle actions for design control and change control.
- Assist with the quality systems procedures, handle third party supplier actions, and guid quality improvement initiatives.
- You will assist on both internal and external audits.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a chemistry, microbiology or similar field.
- Demonstrable experience in quality assurance within the medical device/pharmaceutical sector.
- Demonstrable experience within design control management.
- Expertise within Medical Device Risk Management regulation ISO 14971.
- Computer literacy and competency in quality system management software.
- Fluency in both English and French.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.