Senior Data Manager (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with a medium-sized CRO who focus on providing data management and biostatistics solutions. Our client is looking for a Senior Data Manager to provide leadership for clinical data management tasks and be responsible for the delivery of multiple, large or complex projects.
- Are great at planning, well organised and can work calmly under pressure.
- A great communicator and have experience working with cross functional teams.
- Have previously led large or complex EDC studies and study teams.
- Experience in all data management start-up activities, including database design, edit check specifications, document creation and user acceptance testing.
- You understand data structures e.g. CDASH, CDISC and STDM.
- Have experience using reporting and data review tools.
- Understand medical terminology, clinical trial methodology and ICH/GCP and other regulations
- Have proactively managed project budgets, including time spent on data management tasks, and associated timelines and projections.
- Have significant data management experience and a degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.