Senior Data Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join a pioneering healthcare technology company on a permanent basis located in Oxfordshire. Our Client is focused on Providing real-world evidence and insights on patient pathways to advance research, improve patient outcomes, and inform industry policies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will manage and optimize data pipelines across the entire organization is essential.
- Developing and implementing ARGO workflows for Directed Acyclic Graphs.
- Support various tasks including data modelling, ML workflows, and RWE workflows with various teams including ML, SW, and platform teams.
- Maintain and develop Big Data technologies and cloud computing services.
- A strong understanding of Big Data computing & cloud computing (ideally with Azure).
- Workflow experience with DAG and Argo.
- The ability to perform SQL queries (ideally in PostgreSQL) with a high degree of fluency.
- It is essential that you have experience with data warehousing and data modeling.
- Experience with the use of containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.