Senior Clinical Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Scientist to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland who focus on discovering, developing and bringing more, pioneering medicines to patients. The Senior Clinical Trial Scientist is representing clinical science as core member of the Clinical Trial Team in charge of the clinical study
- Works closely with the Clinical Trial Physician on relevant trial-related activities.
- Develops a sound understanding of the science and medicine related to an indication and trial and performs literature searches as needed to keep knowledge up to date.
- Provides scientific input into responses for IRBs/ECs and HAs.
- Main deliverables include the clinical trial protocol and related documents such as the ICF, study committee charters, study guidelines/instructions, PD code list, subject narratives, and the CSR.
- Provides input into and reviews cross-functional trial documents such as the SAP, ESP requirements and specifications, monitoring guidelines, data review manual.
- Performs data review and medical monitoring during the conduct of the trial.
- Coordinates/manages the study committees.
- Participates in discussions with external experts.
- Trains the relevant functions and roles on the scientific aspects of the trial.
- Contributes to cross-functional and clinical development initiatives and processes as needed.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, to prioritize multiple competing tasks, to proactively address issues and demands.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short timelines without compromising quality.
- Effectively negotiates with key stakeholders to influence, convince, and gain their buy-in and agreement.
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team to prioritize and coordinate multiple competing tasks.
- PhD, Pharm D, MSc or equivalent university degree in life or health sciences.
- At least 5 years of experience in clinical development in a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
- Solid experience in planning, setting up, conducting, closing, and reporting phase II and III clinical studies from a scientific perspective.
- Previous authoring/co-authoring of clinical study protocols, ICFs, scientific trial-related documents (e.g., study committee charters).
- Previous scientific contribution to cross-functional trial documents (e.g., SAP), guidelines, CRFs.
- Solid experience with data review/medical monitoring.
- Previous contribution to scientific discussions with external experts.
- Good understanding of cross-functional clinical trial team roles, responsibilities, processes, and deliverables.
- Good understanding of the drug development process, trial-related regulatory requirements/ICH GCP guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.