Senior Clinical Scientist
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Scientist to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. You will join them on a contract basis, located in Basel.
- You assist in the timely medically and scientifically sound development of the clinical portions of an integrated development plan.
- Ensure GCP, Clinical Operating Guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures are followed within PDC.
- Assisting the quality and timely preparation of all PDC documents submitted for approval
- Ensure correct data interpretation including interim and Final Study Reports before they are approved.
- Communicate with appropriate departments inside and outside PDC to define the timing of discussion with the FDA and other regulatory bodies on format of clinical NDA and submission issues.
- Assist in the preparation of clinical progress reports for regulatory agencies before they are reviewed by line managers.
- Medical Doctor degree.
- Minimum 8 years working in clinical development and medical monitoring.
- Experience in Neuromuscular and/or pediatric (5 will be reserved for profile with both experiences).
- Experience answering and interacting with Health Authorities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€80 - €85 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.