Senior Clinical Research Associate
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
- Perform monitoring and site management activities for Phase I-IV clinical research projects to assess the progress of clinical projects at assigned investigative/physician sites (either on site or remotely).
- Ensure clinical projects are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, Company and Sponsor standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and/or all applicable local and federal regulatory requirements.
- Completes all tasks routinely and independently.
- May assume clinical functional leadership tasks as assigned, acting as Lead CRA for a project or assessor of peers for sign-off visit purposes (as approved).
- Bachelor's degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Basic level of critical thinking skills expected.
- Ability to manage required travel of up to 75% on a regular basis.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a CTMA II for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for CRA - SCRA III to join a top information services who are determined to advance healthcare and human health.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Indirect Category Manager to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are involved in the manufacture of human blood plasma products.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a CRA II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Trials for an exciting international career in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.