Senior Clinical Project Leader (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
An opportunity has arisen for Senior Clinical Project Leader to join a global CRO where you can be based anywhere in Europe. This role will provide leadership to medium to high complex clinical trials or low complex clinical trial programs and in addition will provide leadership to the project teams.
- Accountable to ensure that all standard project systems and tools are set up correctly and functioning appropriately.
- To recognise best practices developed during project and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Recognise potential project (or program) risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
- Responsible to seek advice / approval from Project Director or Director, Project Leadership, as, and when, required.
- Proactively solve problems in collaboration with the client and project team.
- Establish quality standards for the project (or program) that drive individual and team commitment to quality.
- To implement operational strategy as defined in the project plan and makes changes to the plan to ensure desired results.
- You will close out of all project activities upon project completion; perform financial reconciliation and system closeout.
- Pro-active approach to providing solution set for clients in a timely manner.
- Monitor quality of deliverables and implement corrective and preventative action as needed.
- Owns the client relationship at a study level and responsible for client communication ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Establish effective channels and standards of communication among all key stakeholders that supports timely and efficient delivery of the information required for the effective completion of the project.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Strategic Thinking skills.
- Conflict Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A flexible attitude with respect to assignments and new learning; leading by example.
- Bachelor's degree in a science/medical related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- PMP or equivalent is admirable.
- Strong command of written and spoken English language, local language proficiency as required.
- Proven advanced project management experience, preferably in healthcare, clinical research, or contract research organization.
- Proven track record of developing client relationships at project level.
- Different trial phase experience will be an advantage.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £430 per day
An exciting contract position has arisen to join the Clinical Operations team at a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge.
£40 - £60 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations who are focused on saving and improving lives
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Immune Monitoring for a new opportunity at a fast-growing, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical organisation
Hobson Prior are seeking a Clinical Trial Leader to join a biotech organisation who are focusing on transforming immunological insights into life-saving therapies.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a CRA II to join a Global CRO where you will work remotely on a permanent basis.
CHF90000 - CHF100000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices
CHF100 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Study Leader to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£300 - £320 per day
Hobson Prior are currently in search for 5 Clinical Research Associate's (Oncology) to join an innovative pharmaceutical organisation.
£380 - £400 per day
Hobson Prior currently having an exciting opportunity for 2 Local Study Manager's to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines