Senior Clinical Operations Manager
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in London to take a leadership role in managing the internal/external study team members and ensure that the timeline, budget, quality and integrity of clinical trials is consistent with the clinical study protocols and other study requirements.
- Represent as the primary contact for all study operational management related communications with Service Providers/Contractors and the organisation's Development HQ.
- Be accountable for setting up, implementation and reporting of clinical trials working with the project team and external Service Providers/Contractors.
- Establishing, monitoring and managing the study timeline and study budget.
- Monitoring and reporting the study progress and quality, analysing potential issues and risks, and escalating / resolving them as appropriate.
- Ensuring appropriate recruitment strategy and plans are in place and adhered to.
- Act as the point of contact for managing/answering questions related to trial procedures and patients' eligibility.
- Managing SPs/Contractors and overseeing their performances and quality of work to ensure they meet the project plan, contracts and any study specific requirements.
- Take a leadership role for the selection of SPs/Contractors.
- Establish scope of works, budget, timeline and the organisation's expectation for SPs/Contractors, develop and maintain contracts with SPs/Contractors.
- Monitor assess and report on their performance and quality of work (especially to ensure that CRAs are monitoring the study as expected).
- Managing and overseeing the internal study team to meet the project plan.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organisation, presentation and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and Internet.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to oversee and manage CROs throughout the entire clinical operations life cycle of a study.
- Minimum BSc in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant demonstrable clinical research experience gained within a contract research organisation, pharmaceutical, or Biotechnology Company.
- Proven experience of technical and/or project management in conducting multi-national and/or single site early phase clinical trials in a pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical development, and clinical monitoring procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£380 - £420 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Studies Manager (Oncology) and two Global Studies Managers (I2ON)
£350 - £380 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Biosample Operations Specialist to join a global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF85 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
CHF84 - CHF89 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Biomarker Operations Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Basel.
CHF140000 - CHF150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for Clinical Program Lead to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs
CHF155000.00 - CHF160000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Development Project Team Leader to join a pioneering clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
£120000.00 - £140000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Scientific Affairs Manager to join a medical and pharmaceutical device company.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a medical technology organisation who are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join them on a fixed-term basis.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
$95000 - $100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a specialty biopharma organisation who are focused on advancing and manufacturing biosimilar medicines.