Senior Clinical Data Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join rapidly growing biotechnology company focused on developing novel products to target cancer and infectious diseases. This is a permanent position, located in Frankfurt.
- Provide 'Oversight' / management of activities outsourced to CROs and vendors including study results/reports, CRF design, etc.
- Perform all Data Management activities for in-house Phase I studies from database setup through to database lock.
- Contribute to the development of protocols, Data Management Plans, CRF design/guidelines, Data Validation Plans and further documents required for the lifecycle of trials.
- Provide input into Data Management study timelines, budgets and resources (both internally and externally).
- BSc / MSc (pref) in Life Sciences or related topic.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in a Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or CRO.
- Knowledge/Experience using Medidata RAVE.
- Previous experience in a 'CRO oversight' role is desirable.
- Experience in Oncology trials is desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€65000 - €75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Global 'Top 10' Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Brussels.
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a world-wide Medical Devices company who are enabling patients to live healthier and happier lives.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a start-up AI-based Diagnostics company who are looking for a Lead Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.