Senior Clinical Data Manager
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Global 'Top 10' Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Brussels.
- Perform 'oversight' of the Data Management activities from study start-up to close-out including the design of eCRFs, writing and reviewing Data Management Plans, Data Validation Plans and Submission Plans, UATs, etc.
- Contribute towards the selection and performance review of CROs and vendors.
- Support cross-functional teams (ie. Clinical, Regulatory, Biostatistics) during Kick Off meetings, study meetings and also meetings with external regulatory authorities regarding project submissions.
- Create, implement and maintain Data Management SOPs and guidelines to ensure adherence to study protocols.
- MSc (preference) or BSc Degree in Life Sciences or related topic
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Data Manager within a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO organisation.
- Knowledge of Vaccines development is desirable, but not required.
- Experience in a 'Lead Data Manager' role is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of InForm or Medidata RAVE is strongly desired.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a world-wide Medical Devices company who are enabling patients to live healthier and happier lives.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a start-up AI-based Diagnostics company who are looking for a Lead Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.