Senior Associate Supply Chain
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Associate Supply Chain to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract basis located in London. Our client is focused on areas of high unmet medical requirements.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will serve as the backup throughout temporary absence of supply chain management UK/IE.
- Assist with change management and brilliance initiatives to improve process performance.
- The ideal candidate will develop and uphold efficient relations with third parties and internal shareholders.
- Form internal network in associates and corporate functions as well as contribute to projects to accomplish outcomes aligned with international distribution priorities and crucial initiatives.
- Supervise stock levels at wholesales and expedite re-ordering when required.
- Oversee stock levels at UK and IE wholesalers on a day-to-day basis.
- If necessary, stock levels are not met, you will raise it to wholesaler supply chain team as well as the company's supply chain managers.
- Ensure adequate stock levels at wholesalers to avoid omits.
- Follow up and close distribution complaints, deviations and returns in a timely manner.
- Partake in the accomplishment of milestones affiliated with specific projects or actions in own division or as business process owner.
- Responsible for both weekly & monthly LSP and wholesaler performance reports.
- Appease monthly wholesaler rebate reports and coordinate with UK Commercial team to guarantee rebate processing in a timely manner.
- Assist with distribution operations and regional planning with stock management at LSP.
- Collaborate with third party counterparts and the company's shareholders to enable investigation and closure of complaints and deviations in a timely manner.
- Any other assigned duties.
- An organised individual.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to think analytically and conceptually.
- Capable of working under basic direction.
- Educated to a degree level ideally in a logistics, supply chain management or business analytics field.
- At least 3 years of experience working within a supply chain setting.
- Familiarity working within a global setting and able to converse efficiently with cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Capable of analysing abstract and multifaceted issues needing review of large data sets and numerous variables.
- Comprehension of GDP and pharmaceutical guidelines and conscious of biopharmaceutical commercial and supply chain trends and developments.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to deliver outcomes through deliberation and influencing abilities.
- Able to screen, categorise, review, reconcile, report and resolve data integrity concerns.
- Comprehend outlined practices and strategies.
- Capable of estimating and setting project timeframes and priorities based on project goals.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.