SEND Specialist (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a SEND Specialist to join a global Biotech with a strong pipeline and excellent reputation in the industry. Our client is seeking a SEND Specialist to take responsibility over the validation and QC of SEND packages. This position will be on a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension or to turn permanent.
- Working closely with the SEND Data Standards Manager in the pre-clinical setting.
- QC and validation of SEND packages.
- Provide SEND subject matter expertise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with the SEND model and SENDIG.
- Hands-on experience in validating SEND datasets by using Pinnacle21 tool.
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€65000 - €75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Global 'Top 10' Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Brussels.
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a world-wide Medical Devices company who are enabling patients to live healthier and happier lives.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a start-up AI-based Diagnostics company who are looking for a Lead Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.