Scientist in Vivo Immunology, FACS Expert
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are collaborating with a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking for an individual to join their team on a contract basis. Our client is focused on supplying remedies on an international scale. For more information on this role, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will partake in FACS analysis in vivo studies.
- Responsible for planning and implementing in vivo experiments with rodents.
- Participate in the development and characterisation of preclinical models of autoimmune illnesses to find innovative therapeutics.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level with familiarity working with live animals in Sweden.
- Pertinent FACS analysis acquaintance of either mouse or human samples.
- Former involvement working with rodents, handling live animals, drug administration, blood/organ sampling and processing.
- Acquaintance with GSP.
- Presentation abilities.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work an 11-month contract on site.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for an Analytical Scientist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
$130000 - $230000 per annum
New York, USA
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Scientist Director to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis.