Scientist in Analytical Chemistry
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Scientist in Analytical Chemistry to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Gothenburg. Our client is focused on supplying various treatments.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will characterise inhaled molecules.
- Accountable for analytical testing as well as documentation.
- Manage laboratory work.
- Responsible for experiments.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree or advanced degree level in an analytical chemistry or similar pertinent scientific field.
- Expertise and acquaintance with GMP.
- Able to work a 1-year contract starting in March.
- Familiarity as well as know-how of aerosol characterisation techniques such as impactor analysis.
- Knowledge of analytical chromatography (UPLC) for small molecules.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for an Analytical Scientist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
$130000 - $230000 per annum
New York, USA
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Scientist Director to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis.