Scientist- Early Product Development and Manufacturing
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are partnering with a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation who are currently looking for an individual to join their team on a contract basis. The opening position is for a Scientist - Early Product Development and Manufacturing. For more information, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will supervise regulatory needs rendering to GMP.
- Assist with documentation actions.
- Guarantee that SHE and GMP standards are upheld.
- Operate on the procedures within the GMP facilities.
- You will report on manufacturing and validation data.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a pharmacy/engineering field and/or work experience within a GMP-manufacturing role in a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of cGMP.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€50000 - €55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulator Affairs Specialist to join a brilliant organisation on a permanent basis.