This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are partnering with a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation who are currently seeking for an individual to join their team on a contract basis. Our client is focused on innovating products to make the lives of people better on a global scale. The opening position is for a Scientific Consultant.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will prepare process rooms both before and after clinical manufacture, cleaning equipment, etc.
- Responsible for dispensing APIs and excipients as well as packing.
- Accountable for inspecting drug products.
- Routinely check logbooks.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an upper secondary degree level in a natural/technical science field.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Payroll Team Lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a PMU - Operations Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Corporate Tech Ops Operational Excellence Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in L'Aquila.