SAP Operations Lead
Hobson Prior are looking for SAP operations lead to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- High level and detailed project planning for the workstream, aligned with project calendar.
- Definition of Functional Specification and assuring formal buy in from local site stakeholders.
- Plan and lead workshops with SAP expert team and Business stakeholders to define User Requirements
- Design all major processes following buisness rules for FTL and LTL shipments as well as Ocean and airfreight, respecting agreed pre notice times and service types.
- You will ensure that design and processes are aligned with global core solutions and tools and for this purpose liaise with Global and local Process Owners, e.g. logistics, finance, IT, Order Management.
- Collecting methodically all masterdata information for setting up testing and production environments in SAP and iNet. (Carriers, addresses, shipping points, rates, usernames etc.)
- Ensures on time delivery on project objectives including budget control and achievement of financial and service and quality objectives.
- Communicates and interacts with senior Site management, external 3rd party logistics providers to ensure alignment of priorities and secure support for process design and implementation.
- Building SOPs jointly with local site stakeholders as well as GPOs.
- Training of users on systems and SOPs.
- Formal OQ/PQ and informal testing of SAP and iNet applications, including building of test scenarios.
- Support the ops team with implementation of the jointly defined processes, also with logistics service providers.
- System and user hypercare support after go live.
- Transition / handover to support teams for routine support including knowledge transfer, after go live.
- English language is mandatory (if possible dutch, other languages will be a plus).
- Higher education, appropriate degree in a business relevant field, e.g. bachelor degree in Logistic Management.
- Minimum 5 Years' experience in the different areas of logistics in a multinational company
- Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex, multifunctional and global environment.
- Minimum 5 years working in Supply Chain groups in multinational and multicultural environment.
- Good knowledge and track record of change management.
- Experience in defining and implementing supply Chain organizations and processes.
- SAP implementation projects or strong track record in SAP operational tasks.
- Preferably also experience with Transport Management Systems.
- Good knowledge of Business Processes within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to effectively manage and demand results from external Service providers.
- Good Distribution Practice expert related to pharmaceuticals.
- TMS functional capabilities and understanding.
- Knowledge of SAP and implementation projects in pharma environments.
- End to end understanding of pharmaceutical Supply Chain.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£30 - £35 per hour
Hobson Prior is currently seeking a Project Support & Validation Engineer for a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century.