S&OP Planning Process Developer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a S&OP Planning Process Developer to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are involved in the manufacturing of human blood plasma products. This exciting opportunity is on a permanent basis and is in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
- You will be a key member of the Supply Chain Team and is expected to play a full part in driving developments and improvements within the department.
- The role holder will very much "self-start" in investigating business issues and opportunities to improve the S&OP and planning processes.
- To support the planning team through the S&OP process, facilitate with ad-hoc reporting, maintaining and developing of planning models, ensuring plans are transferrable to master schedules and detailed production / materials requirements.
- Develop, improve and maintain existing S&OP Reporting using PowerQuery and PowerBI.
- To recognise improvement opportunities for Supply Chain and other business processes that impact customer satisfaction.
- Analyse existing planning process, work together with category planners to develop detailed equipment utilisation plans. Identify current and potential future constraints. Advice business on necessary actions to address these bottlenecks.
- Gather requirements and support transformation of Excel based planning to utilising capabilities of our ERP system (IFS). To enable the planning team to create more detailed and accurate plans.
- Support and further develop BOM- and Routing Review Processes, to increase accuracy of ERP Master Data. To reduce need for manual adjustments and increase accuracy of future projections.
- Develop tools to facilitate the BPL Tender process to maximize factory utilisation, customer satisfaction, and market opportunities.
- The Planning Process Developer will increase the integrating of planning process with manufacturing, quality, commercial and engineering departments.
- Provide regular communication update to all levels of the business in a variety of formats.
- Ensure production execution is tracking to agreed plan, to meet future S&OP plans/targets.
- Participate in development of existing and new supply chain planning processes, systems and tools.
- Strategic business outlook.
- Proven communication skills.
- Advanced Excel (PowerQuery, Data Model, DAX).
- PowerBI or SQL experience.
- Proven PowerBI or PowerQuery proficiency.
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor or Master' degree.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€55 - €75 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have a new 12-month contract position for an External Technical Services Lead EU to join a patient-focused pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin.