Research Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Research Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. You will join them on a contract basis located in Basel.
- Offer program/project management expertise to the Research Project Leaders driving planning excellence.
- Support Research Project Leaders in driving preparation of comprehensive program recommendations, governance presentations and documents.
- Facilitate the interface between research team members and pRED work processes, acting as the NRD "go-to-person" for general work processes questions or other inquiries.
- Partner with Research Project Leaders to foster and enable high performing team culture and community that is based on expertise and contribution of its members, shared responsibility, and the coordination of work towards common goals.
- Track project plans, schedules and financial forecasts provided by teams.
- Contribute to the overall integrated project strategy and scenario generation.
- Recognise gaps, bottlenecks or delays, challenge assumptions and propose options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule.
- Support business operations, processes, compliance related activities and meeting management for the NRD DTA.
- Support represent the DTA or manage DTA or x-pRED initiatives.
- Excellent organizational skills, dedicated work style with ability to structure and drive implementation.
- Ability to work independently.
- High emotional intelligence, with strong interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills.
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills.
- An open mindset that is service oriented.
- Higher qualification (PhD, masters) in Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of the drug discovery and development process (minimum 5 years pharma and/or life sciences industry experience).
- Experience in project management in support of complex cross functional project teams in a matrix organization. Proficient with project management principles and tools.
- Exposure to therapeutic disciplines in the context of Neuroscience and Rare Diseases is an plus.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF75 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Biomarker Operations Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation.
CHF80 - CHF85 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Leader to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
£600 - £650 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Study Lead - Associate Director to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
£450 - £550 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Study Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
€70 - €80 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Biberach, Germany.
£80 - £90 per hour
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
€60000 - €80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Al Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to work within a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£380 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Study Manager to join a multinational pharmaceutical company on a contract basis.
€70000 - €75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO at their offices in Belgium on a permanent basis.
CHF90 - CHF95 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager - Early Phase to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.