Research Project Manager
Hobson Prior are looking for a Research Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. You will join them on a contract basis located in Basel.
- Offer program/project management expertise to the Research Project Leaders driving planning excellence.
- Support Research Project Leaders in driving preparation of comprehensive program recommendations, governance presentations and documents.
- Facilitate the interface between research team members and pRED work processes, acting as the NRD "go-to-person" for general work processes questions or other inquiries.
- Partner with Research Project Leaders to foster and enable high performing team culture and community that is based on expertise and contribution of its members, shared responsibility, and the coordination of work towards common goals.
- Track project plans, schedules and financial forecasts provided by teams.
- Contribute to the overall integrated project strategy and scenario generation.
- Recognise gaps, bottlenecks or delays, challenge assumptions and propose options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule.
- Support business operations, processes, compliance related activities and meeting management for the NRD DTA.
- Support represent the DTA or manage DTA or x-pRED initiatives.
- Excellent organizational skills, dedicated work style with ability to structure and drive implementation.
- Ability to work independently.
- High emotional intelligence, with strong interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills.
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills.
- An open mindset that is service oriented.
- Higher qualification (PhD, masters) in Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of the drug discovery and development process (minimum 5 years pharma and/or life sciences industry experience).
- Experience in project management in support of complex cross functional project teams in a matrix organization. Proficient with project management principles and tools.
- Exposure to therapeutic disciplines in the context of Neuroscience and Rare Diseases is an plus.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF180000 - CHF200000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director Development Project Leader to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation
€75 - €80 per hour
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT Project Manager with Agile experience to join an international healthcare organisation
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Research Project Manager to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£250 - £300 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Leader to join a medical device organisation in Leeds.
€65000 - €80000 per annum
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to be homebased for a top Contract Research Organization with more than 22 years in the industry.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Project Manager for a biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in London.
CHF65 - CHF75 per hour
Hobson Prior are seeking a Project Manager pRED to join a to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.