Regulatory Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Regulatory Project Manager for an exciting position at a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Updating and managing the MS Project file for the launch of the organisation's Development PMO.
- Managing the Development PMO Change Management plan.
- Maintaining the PMO glossary.
- Preparing and maintaining templates and tools with the MS Project suite of apps.
- Prepare training materials.
- Optimising slide decks for PMO leads to deliver impactful presentations.
- Maintaining the MS Teams team page.
- Maintaining customer focussed media such as SharePoint or MS Project.
- Helping design a project repository to enable dashboard reporting for 2 levels of governance (Initiative and Project).
- Ability to work independently without micro management
- Strong organization skills and ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, to tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong MS Project skills.
- Advanced level MS Office skills.
- Strong technical ability with project repositories.
- A minimum of 3 years PMO experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join one of the world's leading specialised medical
€40 - €50 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Support to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation focused on saving