Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulator Affairs Specialist to join a brilliant organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on providing their partners with veterinary products on a global scale.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be accountable for drawing up and examining product-specific documentation and registering new and current veterinary remedies.
- Offer regulatory contributions for suitable follow-up for inspections and audits.
- The ideal candidate will prepare registration reports, which involves analytical, chemical, toxicological, and clinical studies.
- Serve as the main point of contact for both internal and external shareholders and RA teams.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a pertinent field such as biology, chemistry, biotechnology or any other life science discipline.
- Demonstrable work experience within regulatory affairs.
- Abilities in project management.
- Capable of taking the initiative and be flexible.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.