Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (CMC)
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (CMC) to join them on a 12-month contract basis in Uxbridge. Under the direction of a Regional Regulatory Lead will lead compilation of CMC regulatory packages for submission and may be the lead for a program under supervision.
- Accountable to collect and / or create country specific documents for regulatory filings worldwide.
- Compile and maintain CTA/MA documentation (e.g. variations, substantial amendments) in collaboration with Regional Regulatory Lead.
- Ensure compliance via timely submissions to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate collection of functional documents in support of regulatory applications.
- As appropriate support execution of regulatory strategy.
- Support process improvement initiatives, standards development, and metrics. Assist in template development and maintenance.
- Train and supervise junior staff.
- Strong communication skills - oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Organizational skills.
- Understanding of drug development process.
- Knowledge and understanding of CMC requirements, especially country specific documents for international filings.
- Familiarity with Document Management Systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF60 - CHF65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Junior Regulatory Submission Publisher to a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
£50 - £55 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for a Regulatory Operations Manager to join them on a contract basis in Uxbridge.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Manager (CMC) to join a market leading, innovative immunology business on a permanent basis in Worthing.
CHF100 - CHF105 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF35.50 - CHF38.50 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Trademark Specialist to join a leading global pharmaceutical and biotechnology company who specialise in products and late-stage development compounds
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a medium-sized organisation who focus on partnering with Pharmaceutical and Generics companies
£65 - £70 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager (Oncology)- Reg Liaison to join a top Pharmaceutical organisation
£60 - £65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Policy and Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation
£70 - £75 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Regulatory Project Manager to join the Antibody Purification Team at a leading biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Slough.